Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First in a while

At the request of Bryan Bosch, who continues to be my photo editor, i am posting a picture for the first time being back from Monroe. I was waiting to post something awesome, but this is what I've got so far from being back. WKU's president made an announcement the other day, and i was sent to photograph it for the College Heights Herald. I was looking for something a little better than a podium shot. This is what i got. I give it one and a half thumbs up.

4 comments:

David said...

Very nice composition, shows the distance and stageing that goes into a press conference.

brYan said...

This has got to be one of the best "person speaking" photos I've seen in awhile - there are layers of moments here that keep me interested so "kudos" to Kohl and "boo" to editors who send us to photograph people photographing people talking.

kim said...

i totally agree with Mr. Bosch - these assignments are a visual challenge, and i'd say you more than rose to the occasion!! good job...kim

Rush Jagoe said...

wow. such great context. way to not f1.4 it and still kick its ass.