Friday, August 10, 2007

Miss Monroe: Backstage

Here are a couple of features from being backstage at the Miss Monroe Pageant dress rehearsal. I will be shooting the actual pageant all day tomorrow. I really enjoyed shooting the dress rehearsal. The girls were cool with me being there and didn't mind too much me taking pictures. After they got over the fact that i wasn't going to let them strike a pose every time i lifted up my camera. I think the most interesting part of the whole deal was when i walked into the room where they were all eating. They freaked out. A couple of them actually covered up their plates and several more refused to eat if i was taking pictures. One girl covered up the chips on her plate and said her mother would kill her if she saw a photo of chips on her plate. I don't think she was kidding.




1 comment:

Rush said...

Kohl. Why must you be so amazing?